Thursday, May 9, 2013

Time for you to Go Spelunking

When I saw this dildo, it was one of those magical moments. I knew I required it. Not only is it made of body protected silicone, but, I imply.. Bats! Leo arrived quite promptly in discreet packaging as always.

The actual packing that Leo himself is in is a bit of a discomfort in the butt to open. It is a cylindrical tube with stiff plastic on both the prime and bottom. I managed to acquire it open, nevertheless it wasn’t effortless, and I got rid in the package, for the reason that it is not a thing I choose to deal with once more, honestly. Could you keep the package? Certain, and I bet it would assistance keep lint and dander off your toy. As for me? I’m just genuinely careful where I put it down and I wash it tons.

When I got the toy out of the package, I picked it up, and it felt type of.. Weird to me. I personal a great deal of silicone toys, but to be sincere, I’ve never had one particular that is very this texture. I believe what threw me off was the semi-translucency on the toy (so you can see the bats that are printed deep inside the toy, they are not around the surface, and they are going to not just rub off). I was so unsure of regardless of whether or not this was silicone, that I instantly got out my lighter and did a bit flame test. The thing is strong. No melting, or issues at all! Yay! Extended reside Leo!

Leo is versatile. He's anal safe (having a fantastic, sturdy base that is a great deal wider than the head in the toy), phthalates free, odorless and taste absolutely free as well! If you are trying to find a dildo to simulate oral sex on to get a partner or cam show, then you’re protected with Leo. Would like to know an additional secret about Leo? He’s got a suction cup base! Bring him inside the shower, and go nuts! The only drawback about this can be that, you’ve got to use water based lube with him (as he’s silicone), and, shower play is significantly superior with silicone lube, as it will not wash off devoid of soap.

Leo includes a semi-realistic head (properly, does your companion have neon orange skin?), at the same time as a nice length of 8? (7? insertable), and 1 5/8? in diameter. I believe that he's a fantastic size for operating up to the large toys, or for your intermediate player.

See that nom-nom-nom curve? Yeah, Leo has you covered for G-spot play.. Offered you know exactly where your G-spot is. This isn’t really the toy you invest in when you’re wanting to locate your G-spot with g-spot vibrator. (For that I’d advise some thing like this, which I’ve had remarkable luck with). My G-spot is on the shallow side, and I’ve in no way had an issue with hitting it perfectly with Leo.

Do you like pegging or strap on play in general? Leo’s base is definitely thick and sturdy (though, a bit bit around the flexible side), and I’ve under no circumstances had it fall by means of the O-rings in my harness. It may be hard to find a toy using a thick adequate base to remain within the harness, but Leo stays put! Yay!

Washing Leo? Couldn’t be less difficult. Just attempt washing it really is warm water with soap, use a toy cleaner, 10% bleach option, or put him in the prime rack of your dishwasher (with no soap). See? A good amount of solutions!

You will discover a whole lot of cool colors and designs of this specific dildo on EdenFantasy. While bats might not be your point (but I really like them!), you could often go with a different color to rock you (or your partner’s) globe.

The only true drawback I could discover with this toy will be the packaging. Honestly although, that isn’t adequate for me to need to down-grade the toy. I’m giving it 5 gushy paws.

2 comments:

  1. amazing products, You can also try large butt plugs,large anal dildo at reasonable prices.
    shop today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing products, You can also try large butt plugs,large anal dildo at reasonable prices.
    shop today

    ReplyDelete