Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Yes Please Headmaster

Yes, immediately Headmaster” I say to you then put down the telephone ahead of walking via to your workplace. The air in there smells of you as well as your manly scent. It makes me excited and scared at the same time. Buy sex toys on sex shopping.

I stand in front of your desk and wait with my notepad and pen ready. I’m wearing the cream silk blouse, grey skirt and black patent belt you like. The skirt is hugging my curvy hips and stops above my knee so I can bend more than and sit down but only if I’m cautious not to flash my stocking tops to every person inside the area. Glass Dildos are glass sex toys made by craftsmen with innovative design.

You make me wait so I feel much more nervous. The tone of one's voice implies I've anything to become worried about so the longer I wait the additional I shake with worry and not somewhat excitement. Finally you finish reading the report on your desk and look up to me with these sea grey eyes that make me really feel like slightly girl about to be scolded.

“Miss Carter this report simply is not fantastic enough. You will find many grammatical errors and Appendix A is complete of arithmetic errors within the budgets section. I gave you those figures and they had been right. Are you able to clarify your self.” You ask inside your deep enveloping voice.

“I’m sorry Headmaster. I’ll appropriate it. It will not take place once more.”

“But it does retain taking place doesn’t it Miss Carter. What shall we do with you, what shall we do, hmmm?” you stand and raise oneself for your full six feet 3 inches. You pace more than to the outer door that results in the rest of the college and lock it with an iron important ahead of returning to stand behind me.

“Pull up your skirt and bend more than the sofa arm as usual Miss Carter.” Your words make me quiver. The thrill is creating me wet so as I wriggle my hips to allow my skirt to turn out to be a crumpled belt over the shiny black a single currently at my waist I can really feel the cool breeze from the open window cooling my wet inner thighs. The leather chesterfield features a familiar feel against my stomach plus the aged leather smells comforting pressed against my face.

I hear the familiar sound of one's cane being removed from its rack next towards the coat stand, then the exhilarating sound as you swish it by means of the air with that skilful action you've got. My upturned buttocks are covered by red satin panties, the ones you generally insist I wear. The ones you say make me look like the slut I'm.

You swish the cane again and this time it is so close to my ass that I feel the rush of air it causes. You see my shudder and smile wickedly to oneself using a cruel curl of the lips that usually makes me rub my thighs together in anticipation of one's capricious punishments.

Your hand caresses my firm ass, soothing it slightly. It is nevertheless somewhat red from yesterday’s punishment, you under no circumstances take me as well far, by no means leave me unable to take the following caning, or flogging or spanking but often leaving me with a red sore ass.

I feel you hook the sides of my red underwear together with your fingers and collect it together so it falls into the cleft of my ass and exposes my cheeks. The gusset is pulled up tough against my swelling pussy lips now and tight across my tight small ass hole too. It twitches at the touch from the dry fabric after you tug the satin in to the centre of my ass.

Then I really feel you lay the cane across my twin mounds I know what comes next. Initial the slow and soft taps so you may see the effect it has on my skin I know you take care, watching the colour alter where every single stroke lands. Soon you will be prepared for my punishment right. Six strokes firm and stinging.

1.

The discomfort hits me a moment after the cane contacts with my skin.

Two.

With the discomfort of the 1st stroke still increasing, establishing, your next lands with equal force just a cane’s width away and perfectly parallel.

3.

The stinging is developing now as you advance down my upturned bottom.

Four.

Tiny tears properly up in my eyes.

Five.

I bite my lip and whimper slightly.

Six.

Half a dozen lines are emblazoned across my backside. They burn and sting in a chorus of discomfort and discomfort that merges into a scorching glow.

Abruptly I sense you behind me, the pain from my caning had masked you from my sense for a moment but now if you tug my satin underwear to one side and press your big swollen cock against my engorged lips I focus there instead of my cherry red buttocks.

I let myself moan with pleasure as your thick veiny cock, the one that I’ve worshiped a great number of occasions with my mouth slips inside my moist hot cunt till your skin presses against my sore skin as well as your big balls touch my labia. Each and every of your deliberate thrusts triggers an array of sensations 1st spreading me wide then filling me up then once you are pressed against me amplifying it all using the discomfort of the weight on my six-striped red bum.

My groans speed up along with your thrusts. I overload using the intensity of the nerve signals emanating from my pussy and ass. I can really feel you swelling that small bit much more, that sign that you simply are able to spew your sticky gift into my deep canal. My vagina pulses using a grip that appears to desire to milk your iron rod of each drop of white fluid as my tummy sends a wave of orgasmic glowing heat across my body.

You collapse across my back as well as your weight tends to make me cry out in pain and joy from my tortured backside. You quickly recover and let me to lick you clean before placing away your cock and returning for your desk.

I take a little longer to savour the orgasm which implies that as I get up I can feel our fluids creep down my thighs. I arrange my underwear to catch as a lot as I can but I know you'd like me to sit at my desk until the end from the day with my crotch sticky and smelling of cum so I don't try and clean myself up. I tug down my skirt before returning to my workplace with no a word to you.

I sit at my desk and appropriate the report although you make your afternoon calls. I hear your deep manly voice by way of the half-open connecting door and realize that tomorrow’s punishment and subsequent release is going to be as satisfying as today’s. And I think about you fucking me more than the arm in the Chesterfield until I fall asleep in your arms together with the glow of my punished bottom reminding me of each and every gorgeous moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment